ZOX Mountains to Molehills Imperial
Designed In: USA
- Comes in three sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
- Small fits wrists between 150-170mm
- Medium fits wrists between 165mm-190mm
- Large fits wrists between 190mm-205mm
- Laser engraved serial number on the inside
- PANTONE® printed ultra-premium polyester String
- Unique reversible design
- Number-matching Magnetic Collector’s Box
- Patent-Pending Zinc Alloy Aglets with neodymium magnets
If I said this wasn’t my favorite design, it would take a just single look at my forearm to see that I was lying. When I created this pattern, I was so stoked on it that I actually got the mountains of it as my first tattoo. So far I’ve kept the meaning behind the design between myself and a few people close to me, but I want to share it with you so you can appreciate it as much as I do. My junior year of high school was tough for me. I had a lot of negative things happen that year and it was hard to keep a positive outlook on things. One thing that kept me going was something my pastor told me. He told me that not only my mountains would be molehills when I looked back on them, but that the next struggles I faced would be easier to overcome since every struggle makes us stronger. With that kind of outlook, it shifts your paradigm from seeing a struggle as something insurmountable to something you can conquer and become a better person for in the end.