NIMBUS Electric Skateboard – Elwing Board
Elwing Boards was born the day Gaël and Quentin discovered they shared a passion and a pain : the passion for board sports and the pain of wasting 2 hours a day in their commute.
They built 10 prototypes from the very beginning and sold them immediately to people they barely knew. Then they started to observe how they use it. These prototypes were ugly, heavy, bulky and fragile but they worked most of the time. They sold them at an expensive price so that the users would be demanding. And they were. After two years of prototyping, testing, observing, failing and learning, they finally managed to add that incredible glide feeling to their daily commute.
Elwing Boards designed a very uncommon electric skateboard. One that can handle high speeds, climb hills, but also do ollies, manuals, short turns, carving and fit on a backpack.
Based in Bordeaux France, they design the boards, ship in 3 days and service in 7 days in all European countries. They also have a drop point in Shanghai to control the whole manufacturing process.
IN THE BOX
- Elwing Board
- Remote Control
- Regular Charger (Europe and US plugs)
- Skate Tool
- 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Top Speed: 30 Km/h
- Power: 500 watts
- Battery Range: 10-15 Km
- Board Weight: 4,7 Kg
- Max Rider Capacity: Tested to 100 Kg
- Uphill climb : 10%
- Braking System: Electronic Regenerative Braking
- Throttle Control: Remote
- Connectivity: 2.4 Ghz radio frequency
- Wheels: 83mm, 78a
- Charge Time: 90 min (45 min with fast charger)
- Batteries: 36V / 90Wh Lithium Ion
- Deck Material: Canadian Maple
- Deck Dimensions: 31″ long (76cm) x 9″ wide (23cm)
- USB Connect: charges remote, mobile phone, or any USB device