Ninebot by Segway Kick Scooter ES2
The ES2 reaches speeds up to 25 km/h, has shock absorption to front and rear wheel, and solid tires for maximum ride comfort. Thanks to the adjustable ambient lighting, the vehicle is visually even more attractive. The vehicle weighs only 12.5 pounds, is foldable and therefore easy to transport in the car or public transportation.
The cruise control mode is useful for longer distances, the environmentally friendly energy recovery system ensures that no energy is wasted, and the Smart Battery Management system monitors the performance of the battery. Comes including battery (187 Wh), and is optionally extensible with an extra battery that allows the range to be increased to as much as 45 km and the speed up to 30 km/h.
Please note that this product is not allowed in the Netherlands on public roads. View Here For more info.
|Maximum speed||25 km/h *|
|Net weight||12.5 kg|
|Driver weight||100 kg|
|Range||About 25km *|
|Tyre size||8 inch/20 cm (front); 7.5 inch/19.2 cm (back)|
|Charging time||3.5 hours|
Scooter driving can be a dangerous activity. It is possible that in some cases a dangerous situation arises and there is no control over the scooter. Also it is possible that one falls. Therefore always wear protection (helmet, elbow, knees and wrist protection). Without this protection the user can injure themselves and even death. Use of the scooter is entirely at your own risk. Use your full mind, the supplier can never be held liable for and/or by improper use and/or errors on your part.
- Always wear protective clothing, supplemented with helmet, knee-& elbow protectors.
- Always wear a helmet while driving and fasten the helmet too!
- Always wear shoes.
- Drive on a smooth, preferably asphalted substrate as far as possible from motorised traffic.
- Avoid sharp edges, wells and transition to another surface. It is possible that the wheels are lagging behind.
- Avoid streets and substrates with water, sand, gravel, dirt, leaves and other disturbances.
- Wet weather affects braking and sighting, here's an extra alert.
- Do not use the scooter preferably in the evening or at night.
- The brakes are hot with frequent use, do not touch it after braking.
- Avoid high speeds by driving or downhill.
- Owners of our scooters need to help others to adjust and expand the scooter as necessary, before using the scooter.
- Follow the (local) traffic rules at any time.
- Watch out for pedestrians.
- Do not use the scooter at a weight exceeding 100 kilos.
- The use by children under the age of 16 is prohibited.
The weight of the rider does not automatically mean that it is also suitable to use the scooter. The user should watch out for sudden braking and turning so that you can fall and/or others injuries could be inflicted. Make sure the rider always wears the right protection, such as a helmet. A helmet can be legally required in your area, check this before taking the scooter in use. Do not use the scooter on bare feet or sandals. Be careful with shoe laces, make sure that these are short and firmly tight and keep it away from the wheels.
Use your full mind at all times.
Apply these warnings! Failure to do so can result IN serious injuries.
Use IS entirely at your own risk!
Always inspect the scooter for driving.
Proper inspection and regular maintenance of the scooter can prevent the risk of injuries. Always Inspect the scooter before taking it into use.
Check the local legislation regarding the use of the scooter.
Check the local (traffic) rules to see how you can use the scooter legally. In some areas, states and countries it is ALWAYS obligatory to wear a helmet.
Please check how this is arranged in your area.
The use of a non European approved scooter in Europe is only allowed on its own premises. Use on the public highway is only legally permitted if the scooter is certified as "special moped" or has a European approval and the user complies with the legal requirements.
Always make sure you have a vehicle and/or liability insurance!
Legislation for the electric scooter
An electric scooter, which runs on rechargeable batteries, is only allowed if the Minister is designated as a special moped. Other electric scooters are not allowed on the public road.
Separate rules apply to the particular moped. He must be insured and you must follow the traffic rules for mustache cyclists. There is a minimum age of 16 years, and you do not need a helmet or driving license.
Traffic rules Special mopeds